Features and Benefits:
- Compliant to AS/NZ 4858:2004, meeting the requirements of AS3740 ”Waterproofing Wet Area’s in Residential Buildings”.
- Provides an immediate waterproof finish upon completion, avoids delayed drying times.
- Fast and reliable sealing method. Reduces Labour and application time of waterproofing by>50% over traditional sheet and liquid systems.
- Enables the direct application of toppings, tiles, screeds, self-levellers and other finishes same day as waterproofing application.
- Resists surface cracks and provides an anti-fracture system on floor substrates.
- Provides a uniform waterproof surface finish.
- Suitable on horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Durable, tear resistant and able to resist perforation.
- Alkali resistant.
- Able to be finished over with a range of surfaces finishes.
- Suitable for Commercial and Residential applications.