RLA Moisture Seal is a water based 2 part epoxy designed as a water and vapour proof coating under water proofing
membranes and / or adhesives.. Areas of use:
• Used as a base water proofing system prior to the application of water proofing membranes or adhesives where a water
and vapour transmission barrier is required.
• Suitable for use in conjunction with other coatings – examples – decorative paints, protective coatings, tiling adhesives and
other floor preparation products.
• Retaining walls , planter boxes, lift wells, concrete tanks, basements, tanks, reservoirs, aquaducts, underground car parks etc. Features:
• Australian Made
• Convenient mixing ratio 1:1 by volume
• Easy clean up with water
• Withstands hydrostatic head of water
pressure up to 25 metres or 250 kPa Acceptable Substrates:
• Concrete, Pre cast concrete, Bricks, Masonry, Cement sheet, Structural plywood, Metal. Ensure all oil, rust or other deleterious
matter is removed prior to application.