Premium grade polymer modified non rubber flexible white cement based tile adhesive.
Fibre reinforced non slump and is ideal for large format tiles
internal / external / wall/ floor
UNIGRIP is a premium grade non rubber, flexible white cement based tile adhesive.
• UNIGRIP is non slip/non slump ideal for large format tiles. • It is designed for bonding all types of ceramic, stone and mosaic tiles onto a variety of substrates like concrete, render, rendered brickwork, blockwork, Gyprock, plasterboard, fibre cement and appropriately prepared flooring boards. • It can be used internally or externally on wall and floor surfaces.
• UNIGRIP can be used for fixing Porcelain and Vitrified tiles.
• UNIGRIP can be used to fix tiles over existing tiles as long as the existing tiles have been coated with RLA Universal Primer.
• UNIGRIP can be used over particle board flooring see instructions in preparation.
• UNIGRIP can be used to fix tiles over most waterproofing membranes. However it is advisable to contact the manufacturer prior to commencing.
• UNIGRIP can be used for fixing tiles in fully immersed situations like swimming pools and spas. • Contact your RLA office for more information 1800 752 679.
• UNIGRIP can be used over some acoustic mats please contact RLA for more information.
• Do not use UNIGRIP for moisture sensitive stone like green marble.